Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Letter From Japan!

Whats up everyone. Right now I'm underneath the temple in Fukuoka typing on my AP's Computer. We stayed the night in Fukuoka, and were going to be here for the rest of the day today. Tomorrow I find out my new Companion and Area and I'll head out. It's 1:43 PM. I slept like unto a rock. Sorry this is so short I'm just supposed to give a quick update and I'll write an email next week. I got my Japanese-tags. Got about 2000 Business Card. And a Helmet. I rode with an Elder Stratford this morning about two miles into downtown Fukuoka on bikes and we tracked. WHAT?!?! Alright I need to go. I'm about to have an interview. Everything is awesome. The people, the President, and Temple. Nothing here makes sense, but aw well.... LATES

No comments:

Post a Comment